Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2: Full Trailer

I know people either love it or hate it, but the final Twilight movie is out this November. There was a (ten second) sneak peak of more footage yesterday, but here is the full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2.

Enjoy.



But as one movie franchise closes, I know a lot of us are looking forward to The Hunger Games: Catching Fire next year (which I can't wait to see *fidgets*). There are also film adaptations of Beautiful Creatures and The Mortal Instruments to look forward to watching.

Back to Breaking Dawn. What do you think about the trailer? Are there any other books you'd love to see turned into movies?

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'd love to see The Scorpio Races as a film. They'd have to use loads of CGI for the flesh eating sea horses :) I'd also love to see some of the teen Sci-fi turned into movies like Across the Universe.

Eliza Tilton said...

Love it. I'd like to see If I Stay, the fey series and Divergent. So many good books.

LinWash said...

I'm not on pins and needles to see this movie, because book 4 was not my favorite of the series.
I would love to see The Fault in Our Stars turned into a movie only if they have a great script and great actors starring in it. I don't like how some roles are handed to actors who happen to be the "flavor of the day" but are all wrong for the roles.

Jaime Loren said...

I'm really looking forward to Breaking Dawn. :) As for books, I can't wait to see Daughter of Smoke and Bone on the silver screen. I hope Universal doesn't waste too much time in getting that out. :D

Heather Murphy said...

That trailer looks like it could be the best! I hope so! So far, I thought the movies were misinterpretted.

Deana said...

I'm one who loves it! Can't wait until November!