Saturday, November 30, 2013

Spreadsheet Trackers: I Need Your Help

It's almost 2014! Can you believe it? I can't. Life is just flying by. :)

I'm working on a new word tracker for next year that I'm hoping to have ready to post on December 28th, and I wanted to get some feedback from those of you who have used the ones I've made in the past. 

The first one I posted back in March, and then I did one specifically for NaNoWriMo. I'd like to use features from both for next year's tracker. I'm just wondering what you liked and what you didn't like. Anything you really hated? Any features you'd like to see that aren't included in either? 

Please leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments. Or if you prefer to email me directly, you can do so by clicking here

Thanks in advance for any and all feedback! I really appreciate the help. :)

1 comment: