Saturday, April 11, 2015

Farewell for Now

Well, this is one post I never thought I'd be writing for this blog :) I've been a part of Operation Awesome for many years now and it's been an experience I've truly loved. I have met incredible people, both those I blog with here and of course our amazing readers. It's been a privilege to be a part of this "awesome" team :)

But there seems to come a point in many of our lives where we've got so many balls in the air that a few start dropping, and that point has come for me. I have a lot of exciting things happening, things I've worked very hard for over the years and am thrilled to involved in. But those things require time and until someone figures out how to add a few more hours to the day, I've found the need to step away from a few things.

I won't totally disappear. I'll still drop in to read the wonderful posts of my fellow OAers and maybe they'll have me back for a guest post now and then :) But for now, I'll say farewell. I wish everyone much success along their publishing journeys :)

If you'd like to keep in touch with me or see what I'm up to every now and then, I'm still all over the place so please come hang out! :) Here is where you can find me:

Facebook profile
Facebook Author page
Twitter
Entangled Publishing Author Page
Website/blog
Pinterest
Google+
Tumblr
Embracing Romance
Goodreads

4 comments:

Angelica R. Jackson said...

I'll miss your posts, Michelle! All the best!

Katrina L. Lantz said...

I'll miss you, Michelle. I've learned a lot from you over the years, including how to create a perfect romantic male lead, how to outline in new ways, and how better to work collaboratively with other writers. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with OA! Best wishes for all your balls in the air.

Jessica L. Brooks (coffeelvnmom) said...

Can't wait to see what you're doing next! Big hugs! <3

Toni Kerr said...

You'll be missed by so many!! I hope all those amazing projects go smoothly, and that my schedule is never as busy as yours. :-)