Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Operation Awesome's Favorite Books of 2016

I love the end of the year--I love looking forward to the new year, and looking back at the good times of the old year. We read a lot of books in 2016, and here are some of our favorites!

J. Lenni Dorner:
The best book I read in 2016 (though not pubbed in 2016) was:


My most anticipated book of 2017 is:



Leandra Wallace:
My favorites this year were...






Kara Reynolds:
It is so hard to pick a favorite book--don't make me do it! (wait, this post was my idea) Okay, I can't pick one favorite, but here are some highlights of what I read this year:




And the books I am most looking forward to in 2017:





This one is by one of my CPs and dearest writing friends, Laura Heffernan. Yes, technically I've already read it, but it is still one of my most anticipated reads of 2017 because I can't wait for all of YOU to read it!


What were your favorite reads of 2016? What books are you eagerly anticipating in 2017?

***********
Don't forget, we're looking for a new blogger to join the Operation Awesome team in January! Details here



No comments: