Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Operation Awesome's Favorite Books of 2017

I love the end of the year--looking back at the old, and looking ahead to the new. Here are some of the best books we read in 2017, and some of our most anticipated of 2018:

Jaime Olin
My favorites of 2017 were:






And my most anticipated read of 2018 is:



Leandra Wallace
Favorites of 2017:




Most anticipated of 2018:
A Thousand Perfect Notes by CG Drews and



Kara Reynolds
Jaime and Leandra already called two of my favorite books from this year (THUG and The Empty Grave) so I GUESS I'll pick new ones. And since I'm the one writing this post, I get to pick more than five!!! Here are my faves of 2017:









And my most anticipated of 2018 (there are so many how can I just pick a few???)

A Blade so Black, by L.L McKinney, and 




J Lenni Dorner
My favorites of 2017 included:





And in 2018, I'm looking forward to:




What were your favorite reads of 2017? What books are you most looking forward to next year?









No comments: