Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I is for Inspiration #AtoZChallenge

Operation Awesome's #AtoZChallenge theme for 2018 is... 
OA to Z! We'll be correlating our usual posts with the challenge letters, plus, each weekend, you'll get a chance to get to know one of our bloggers better.


I is for inspiration! The very first "writing inspiration" quote that I ever wrote down is from Pearl S. Buck:

"I don't wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to work."

At the time I discovered this quote, I was having a hard time finding the desire to write, and these words helped me move past that and make myself write even when I didn't want to. That's changed my life as a writer.

Operation Awesome has some inspiration resources under our Resources for Writers tab. Check them out here!

What are your favorite sources of writing inspiration? Share in the comments!



No comments: